- When you use Rehbur, you trust us with your personal information. Rehbur as an esteemed and accountable service provider is committed to keeping that trust. To understand, how Rehbur uses your data to deliver you the finest of services, we recommend you read the notice below.
- We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- If you are an agent, vendor, supplier, or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements and may cause Rehbur to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
Scope and Application
- The following terms below shall have the meaning as provided hereunder:
- “Device” shall mean computer, mobile, or other devices used to access services irrespective of the production company its affiliated to.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or another unique identifier for the device used to access or avail the services Rehbur.
- “Mobile Application” shall mean application affiliated and provided by Rehbur on the device to access the services i.e Rehbur and Rehbur Drive.
- “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotion, promo codes, or Rehbur Parchi provided by us.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such information which could be used reasonably to identify you personally, including your name, gender, E-mail address, location and mobile number.
What information does Rehbur collect?
Information you provide to us
- We may ask you to provide us with your personal information guaranteeing protection of information at all costs. We may collect the needed information through various means such as our services, account registration, or through customer support helpline.
- Once you install the Rehbur app, to sign up for the first time you would be asked to provide personal but necessary information which is for legal purposes affiliated with Rehbur and to provide you the in the best of manner.
- Initially, the Rehbur app asks for your:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Referral number
- Verification code
- Profile Picture
- However, the Rehbur app would automatically or passively collect certain information whenever you access the services or use the platform affiliated with or under the Rehbur. This may include the browser you are using, along with the URL that referred you to our services.
- In addition to this, we collect the device identifier for your device. A device identifier is a number, or an ID automatically assigned to your device used to access the services, this helps us identify your device:
- In case of booking via customer support/call center, Rehbur may record your call for quality assurance.
- In addition, tracking information is collected as you navigate through our services, including, but not limited to geographic areas.
- You can also disable cookies by following the steps below:
v Tap Menu > Settings > Site settings.
v Tap Cookies.
v Tap the slider to turn cookies off.
Information collected by mobile application
- Rehbur services are primarily provided through the Rehbur App. We here at may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system, and application software to provide software updates, product support another service (if any).
- When you use any app affiliated with or operated under Rehbur, we may automatically collect and store some of the following information from your mobile device
- Your preferred language and city
- The manufacturer and model of your device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet, browsers are using
- Your geolocation
- Information about how you interact with the Rehbur mobile application and any of our websites affiliated with our Rehbur app.
- This information allows us to personalize the services and content available through Rehbur Mobile Application.
Engage with mobile application
- Data from SMS/text messages upon receiving device permission to issue and receive One Time Password (OTP) and other device verification and automatically filling verification details during financial transactions either through us or a third-party service provider.
Use of information Collected
- Our fundamental purpose by collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience while using Rehbur. We use your data to analyze what features of Rehbur you use the most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips and to determine which features need more improvement, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine the peak factor, to improve the spot booking and most importantly to determine where we should focus services, features, and resources.
- Once you sign up on Rehbur you would be subjected to a verification email to verify your username and password. You may be subjected to this routine in the future if you forget your password or username, or when someone tries to access your account without your consent.
- We use information collected from our Rehbur app so to provide you the latest and the correct version of the Rehbur app depending on your device.
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose the problems with our computer server and to administer our website(s).
- If you are a Driver User, you expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with the third parties you list as references during the registration process for the sole purpose of the Company performing a background check on you.
- We will send you only service-related announcements and marketing advertisements when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our servers go down, we will send you an email to inform you about the updates and delays.
- We provide some of your personal information to the driver assigned to you once you book a Rehbur cab to contact and find you accordingly.
- We also use your geolocation information for various purposes including for you to be able to view the drivers in your areas that are close to your location, for you to set your pick up location, for the drivers to identify the pickup location, to send you promotions and offers and to allow you to share information with other users.
- In addition, we may use your protected info that we collected:
- To provide you with information or services or process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive.
- To contact you concerning your use of services and, at our discretion, changes to the services and/or the service’s policies.
- For internal business purposes.
- For inclusion in our data analytics
- For purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information.
- We do not share your Personal Information with any parties other than to the relevant Service Providers and the third-party companies and individuals without your consent. However, we will disclose your Personal Information to the extent that it is legally required, or necessary to comply with statutory, regulatory, and governmental requirements, or in the event of any dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users concerning, or concerning the Services, or in the event of an emergency about your health and/or safety.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, used, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Pakistan where our servers are located. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Information out of Pakistan.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. Rehbur may also share your information its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, with vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Rehbur’s behalf; in response to a request for information by a competent authority if required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties; in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- We will retain your information until you cancel your account in the Application.
- You expressly consent to our collection, disclosure, and use of such GPS location, phone number, and commercial location (as applicable) as described above.
Security and others
- We do not guarantee the security of our database nor can we guarantee that the information you have provided will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any transmission of information by you to us is at your own risk. You must not disclose your password to anyone. As effective as technology is, no security system is impenetrable.
- If any provision of these Rehbur Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any law, such provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Rehbur Terms and Conditions but the legality, validity, and enforceability of the other provisions in these Rehbur Terms and Conditions shall not be affected. In that event, the parties shall replace the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or part thereof with a provision or part thereof that is legal, valid, and enforceable and that has, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or part thereof, given the contents and purpose of these Rehbur Terms and Conditions. These Rehbur Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties concerning its subject matter and replace and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter. In these Rehbur Terms and Conditions, the words “including” and “include” mean “including, but not limited to.”
- Rehbur reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Rehbur Services/Application at any time without prior notice due to any changes in internal policy or the applicable laws or any breach of these Rehbur Terms and Conditions by you or for any reason whatsoever. You may terminate your account by submitting a request to Rehbur. You shall remain responsible for all activities that occurred before the termination of your account. Further, Rehbur shall also reserve the right to suspend your account without any notice to you in the event Rehbur suspects that your account is being used in a manner to cause nuisance or prejudice to Rehbur or any other persons.
- Rehbur will not be liable for any failure to provide the Rehbur Services or perform any obligations if the performance is prevented, hindered, or delayed as a cause of any event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Rehbur and in such case, its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the event continues.
- You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within the Software or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
- If you believe that Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Company by e-mail at the contact above. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
- Rehbur may give notice utilizing a general notice on the Rehbur Services, electronic mail to your email address, in your Account, or by written communication sent to your address as outlined in your Account. You may give notice to Rehbur by written communication to Rehbur’s corporate address at REHBUR TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
- You also represent that you have the right to share all the information you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share the information with the Service Providers.
- You shall not assign or transfer these Rehbur Terms and Conditions in whole or in part without Rehbur’s prior written approval. You give your approval to Rehbur for it to assign or transfer these Rehbur Terms and Conditions in whole or in part, including to:
- a subsidiary or affiliate
- an acquirer of Rehbur’s equity, business, or assets
- a successor by merger. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, Rehbur, or any Third-Party Service Provider as a result of the contract between you and Rehbur or use of the Rehbur Services.
- Unsubscribe from the email database for email subscriptions, we follow the opt-in and out policy. If you would like to stop receiving emails from Rehbur, please click unsubscribe included in every e-mail.