Terms & Condition
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW):
- YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- You agree that Rehbur may amend this Agreement from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon Rehbur’s posting of an updated Agreement at this location or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Rehbur Platform after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by this Agreement, as amended.
- You agree that this Agreement governs your use of the Rehbur application, website, call Centre, and technology platform (collectively, the “Rehbur Platform”). Generally, the right to operate the Rehbur Platform is licensed by Rehbur to its relevant Affiliates, and the relevant Affiliate in your jurisdiction provides you the right to access and use the Rehbur Platform in your jurisdiction.
- You agree that once you tick the check box YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
- This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Rehbur Technologies Pvt Ltd. ("we", "us “or the “Company”) for your use of the Rehbur’s:
- mobile software application (the “Software”)
- the website located at www.Rehbur.com (“Website”)
- related services (the Software, Website and related services being referred to collectively as the (“Services”). The Services enable a potential customer of a vehicle for hire (“User”) to hail a professional driver (“Driver”) and enables such Driver to locate such User, using GPS technology.
- PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE REHBUR PLATFORM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE REHBUR PLATFORM.
The Rehbur Platform
- The Rehbur Platform provides a digital network that operates as a marketplace where persons (“Users”) who seek online taxi-hailing services can be matched with persons, including drivers (“Rehbur”) who provide the services. Each User shall create a User account that enables access to the Rehbur Platform.
- Any decision by a User to make use of or accept Services is a decision made at such User’s sole discretion. Each Service provided by a Rehbur driver or another third-party provider to a User shall constitute a separate agreement between such persons.
- Materials posted on the Rehbur Platform are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor on to the Rehbur Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We aim to update the Rehbur Platform regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Rehbur Platform and the services or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on the Rehbur Platform or the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, Rehbur grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
- access and use the Rehbur Platform on your device solely in connection with your use of the Rehbur Platform.
- access and use any content, information, and related materials that may be made available through the Rehbur Platform, in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Rehbur and Rehbur’s licensors.
- THE REHBUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” REHBUR DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN ADDITION, REHBUR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE REHBUR PLATFORM, SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE REHBUR PLATFORM, OR THAT THE REHBUR PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- REHBUR AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, SAFETY, OR ABILITY OF DRIVERS. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE REHBUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES, AND ANY SERVICE REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- It is to be acknowledged that the services are solely intended and reserved for online-taxi hailing services provided by Rehbur and should strictly be avoided as an emergency locator system, for family finding purposes, while driving or operating vehicles or in a way that could cause a fatal injury or lead to any physical, financial, mental, or emotional injury and property damage.
- Rehbur and its Affiliates are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User, driver, mobile operator, or any other third party. You are encouraged to use a reasonable degree of sensibility and caution when interacting with other Users, Drivers, or any other third party.
- We are not required to procure insurance for, nor are we responsible for private belongings, including the loss of private belongings as a result of theft or snatching or because the belongings are left in a vehicle.
- Rehbur and its Affiliates expressly disclaim any liability arising from the unauthorized use of your User account. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your User account, or you suspect any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately.
Consent to Reveal GPS Location, Commercial Location, and Telephone Number.
Third-party services and content:
- Rehbur does not endorse such third-party services and content and in no event shall Rehbur be responsible or liable for any products or services of such third-party providers. Additionally, Apple Inc., Google, Inc., and/or their applicable international subsidiaries and affiliates will be third-party beneficiaries to this contract, if you access the Rehbur Platform using applications developed for Apple iOS or Android-powered mobile devices, respectively.
- These third-party beneficiaries are not parties to this contract and are not responsible for the provision or support of the Rehbur Platform in any manner. Your access to the Rehbur Platform using these services or applications is subject to terms outlined in the applicable third-party beneficiary’s terms of service.
Rehbur Platform ownership
- The Rehbur Platform and all rights therein are and shall remain Rehbur’s property or the property of Rehbur’s licensors. Neither this Agreement nor your use of the Rehbur Platform conveys or grant to you any rights:
- in or related to the Rehbur Platform except for the limited license granted above
- to use or reference in any manner Rehbur’s company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks, or services marks or those of Rehbur’s licensors.
Use of Rehbur platform
- To use services provided by Rehbur you must sign up and be an active member of the Rehbur community. You must be 18 years old or above to have an account affiliated with or operated under Rehbur technologies Pvt. Ltd. To sign up on the Rehbur app we may ask you to submit some personal information such as Name, Email address, or Phone number, it is to be noted that at all times, the information you provide should be correct and up to date. Failure to comply with the terms stated may result in your inability to access and make use of the Rehbur platform or termination of this agreement between Rehbur Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and you.
- You agree not to disclose your account information including, but not limited to username, password, one-time Password (OTP) while signing up on Rehbur Platform. You agree and understand that you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, even as a result of loss, damage, or theft of the device through which you access the Rehbur Platform.
User requirement and conduct
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Account to any other person or entity. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Rehbur Platform, and you may only use the Rehbur Platform for lawful purposes. You shall not, for the avoidance of doubt, use the Rehbur platform to transport, facilitate or procure the transport of illegal or banned substances or items.
- You will not, in your use of the Rehbur Platform, cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to a driver, another third-party provider, or any other party. In certain instances, you may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Rehbur Platform, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Rehbur Platform if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
- Failure to comply with the terms of this section may result in our taking certain actions against you, including but not limited to:
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Rehbur Platform
- Legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including,
but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities if felt the need to
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service.
Rehbur Parchi, Promo codes and others
- Once you start to use the Rehbur app for online cab service, Rehbur as an esteemed service provider may provide you Rehbur Parchi/Promo codes. These promotions may be in Alphanumeric, numeric, or alphabetic codes.
- Rehbur reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits or benefits obtained through a promotion if Rehbur determines or believes that the redemption of the promotion or receipt of the credit or benefit was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable promotion terms or this Agreement.
- As a user of Rehbur, you agree that promo codes or Rehbur Parchi:
- Must be used lawfully and only for the intended audience.
- may not be made public regardless of what means used unless expressly permitted by Rehbur.
- maybe disabled by Rehbur at any time for any reason without liability to Rehbur.
- may only be used following the specific terms that Rehbur establishes.
- Are not valid or equivalent to cash.
- May expire before your use or until the respective expiry date
- Rehbur may establish additional terms relating to specific promotions. Rehbur reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promo Codes or Rehbur Parchi by you or any other user if Rehbur determines or believes that the use or redemption of the Promo Code or Rehbur Parchi was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable Rehbur terms of this Agreement
- As a part of the User account, Rehbur may provide you with access to Rehbur wallet which may allow you to manage transactions, store pre-paid balance, or pay the fare for your trip.
- You may be entitled to purchase bundles of Rehbur Credit (“Rehbur Bundles”) or you may receive trip discounts ("Trip Discounts") or service discounts (“Service Discounts”) that you can apply toward payment of certain services provided by Rehbur or fees charged by Rehbur concerning the Services.
- From time to time, Rehbur would offer you incentives to refer new Users to the Rehbur community (the “Referral Program”). These incentives may come in the form of Rehbur Credits, Trip Discounts, and/or Service Discounts, and Rehbur may set or change the incentive types, amounts, terms, restrictions, and qualification requirements for any incentives at its sole discretion.
- Cash transfers by you to Recipient Users are subject to applicable law and limits in respect of the number, frequency, and amounts of relevant transfers as well as the location of Recipient Users. Such limits are at the sole discretion of Rehbur and Rehbur may modify such limits from time to time without amending this Agreement. Cash Transfers may not be permitted or available in your jurisdiction.
- Upon receiving a request about a permissible Cash Transfer from you as transferor to a Recipient User as a transferee, Rehbur shall facilitate such transfer as a facilitator of social payments. The amount you elect to transfer will be deducted from your card on file by Rehbur subject to any charges incurred by your card issuing bank. The Recipient User you have identified will have the option, once notification of the transfer has been received by the Recipient User, to either receive the Cash Transfer as cash in a permissible bank account held in the name of the Recipient User or to receive Rehbur Credit instead of such cash amount.
- If you are a Recipient User and elect to receive the Cash Transfer as cash in a permissible bank account held by you, you will be prompted to include the name of your bank, the name on your bank account, and the IBAN only. Rehbur will then facilitate the transfer of the relevant amount to such a permissible bank account held by you. Rehbur will not ask for you to provide any financially sensitive information. You must only add the IBAN of your own, personal account. You must not add the details of a business account or an account of a third party. If, as a Recipient User, you do not accept the transferred amount within a certain number of days of receipt (and a such number of days may vary from time to time), the relevant cash amount will be returned to the account of the transferor.
- We will hold the amount corresponding with the Credit Transfer for as short a time as possible for the sole purpose of facilitating the Cash Transfer. We endeavor to credit the bank account of the Recipient User as soon as practically achievable after we receive the amount corresponding with the Credit Transfer. We are not responsible for the time it takes the bank of the Recipient User to credit the amount of the Cash Transfer your bank account and Rehbur shall not be liable in any way for the same and we reserve the right to decline any instruction to affect a Credit Transfer or when accepted, to complete a Credit Transfer.
- You agree that, concerning the above-mentioned cash transfer feature, Rehbur is acting only as a facilitator of social payments, is not responsible or liable for the actions of individual Users (including the reasons for the Cash Transfer), and that Rehbur does not operate a deposit-taking business in any manner, nor is it otherwise presently licensed as a financial institution.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you add or include on the Rehbur app. We may ask you for specific additional information that we believe to be necessary to give effect to our services to you. The provision of false or incomplete information or not providing information when asked may lead to the termination of your Rehbur profile and prosecution. All activities on the Rehbur app (including activities in connection with Credit Transfers) are regarded as activities by you and no other Users or persons and you shall not transact in connection with Credit Transfers for or on behalf of any other person.
Accounts and Payments
- As part of Rehbur’s support to our communities and the driver operating on our, Platform Rehbur may make new features available which allow you to direct Rehbur to support our communities in various ways. These features may be changed and updated from time to time; may not be available in all areas or markets, and those that are available at any given time may be subject to change and/or removal. Rehbur reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify these features at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion, and without liability.
- When you arrange a ride through the Rehbur, all charges for transportation services and any additional fees payable to the Company will be charged, to the credit card or other payment card associated with your Account or once the trip end. A tip may be added to your charges either by default or in the amount you select, as described in our Frequently Asked Questions for Riders. We may verify and authorize your card details when you first create an account as well as when you use the Services.
- We may charge you an additional fee in connection with any ride you arrange through the Services. We may charge you a cancellation fee if a driver accepts your hail and you either cancel the ride more than a specified period after your hail has been accepted or if you fail to meet your driver at the designated pickup location. These fees are described in our Frequently Asked Questions for Riders.
- Our fees are exclusive of any applicable sales or use taxes or other federal, state, or local taxes. All payments billed through the Services are non-refundable. If you have any complaints about the transportation service provided, you must resolve that dispute directly with the driver or transportation provider.
- As between you and Rehbur, Rehbur reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise Rehbur Fees at any time at Rehbur’s sole discretion. Charges may also be varied or revised at any time without your consent. Further, you acknowledge and agree that Charges and Rehbur Fees applicable in certain geographical areas may increase substantially during times of high demand. Rehbur will use reasonable efforts to inform you of Charges and Rehbur Fees that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges and Rehbur Fees incurred under your Account regardless of your awareness of such Charges or Rehbur Fees, as applicable, or the amounts thereof.
- The Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of its customers. Such promotional offers shall have no cash value. Such promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. The Company may change the fees for its Services at its discretion.
- You understand that in consideration of the use of the Rehbur Services, you will be charged and will be required to pay for the services you receive from a Third-Party Service Provider (“Charges”). After you have received services obtained through your use of the Rehbur Service, Rehbur will facilitate your payment of the applicable Charges on behalf of the Third-Party Provider. Payment of the Charges in such manner shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Third-Party Provider. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes prescribed under the law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable unless otherwise determined by Rehbur.
- All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated by Rehbur using the preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which Rehbur will send you a receipt by email or through your text message. If your primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid, or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that Rehbur may, as the Third-Party Provider’s limited payment collection agent, use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available.
- Rehbur may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services obtained using the Rehbur Services, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Rehbur Services or the Charges applied to you. You may elect to cancel your request for services from a Third-Party Service Provider at any time before such Third-Party Service Provider’s arrival, in which case you may be charged a cancellation fee.
- The payment structure provided herein is intended to fully compensate the Third-Party Service Provider for the services provided. You understand and agree that, while you are free to provide additional payment as a tip/gratuity to any Third-Party Service Provider who provides you with services obtained through the Rehbur Service, you are under no obligation to do so. Tips/gratuities are voluntary. After you have received services obtained through the Rehbur Service, you will have the opportunity to rate your experience and leave additional feedback about your Third-Party Service Provider.
Repair or Cleaning fees
- You shall be responsible for the cost of for damage to, or necessary cleaning of, driver vehicles and property resulting from use of the Rehbur Platform under your Account above normal “wear and tear” damages and necessary cleaning (“Repair or Cleaning”).
- If a Driver reports the need for Repair or Cleaning, and such Repair or Cleaning request is verified by Rehbur in Rehbur’s reasonable discretion, Rehbur reserves the right to facilitate payment for the reasonable cost of such Repair or Cleaning on behalf of the Driver using any of your payment methods. Such amounts will be transferred by Rehbur to the applicable driver and are non-refundable.
- The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions, you may not:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person (including other Users making simultaneous use of
the Service), or carry any weapons
- violate any law, statute, rule, permit, ordinance, or regulation
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or the Rehbur Platform or the servers or networks connected to the Rehbur Platform
- post information or interact on the Rehbur Platform or concerning Services in a manner which is false, inaccurate, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information), defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually-oriented, threatening, harassing, or illegal
- use narcotics or alcohol
- use the Rehbur Platform in any way that infringes any third party’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- post, email or otherwise transmit any malicious code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Rehbur Platform
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Rehbur Platform, without our prior written authorization or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us to direct any person to any other website for any purpose
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Rehbur Platform or any software used on or for the Rehbur Platform
- rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, license, or sublicense the Rehbur Platform or access to any portion of the Rehbur Platform
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, scrape, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Rehbur Platform or its contents
- link directly or indirectly to any other websites
- transfer or sell your User account, password, and/or identification to any other party
- discriminate against or harass anyone based on race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, or sexual orientation
- cause any third party to engage in the restricted activities above. If you undertake in any of the above while participating in Services, a Driver shall be permitted to refuse to provide you Services or, if such Services have commenced, a Driver shall be permitted to refuse to continue to provide you Services.
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, outsource, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services (including the Software and Website) or make the Services (including the Software and Website) available to any third party
- access the Services (including the Software and Website) to build a similar or competitive product or service
- except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services (including the Software and Website) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services (including the Software and Website) provided by Company (if any) shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement unless Company expressly states otherwise. You shall preserve all copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Software and Website and all copies thereof. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including the Software and Website) or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services (including the Software and Website) or any part thereof.
Limitations of Liability
- REHBUR AND ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE REHBUR PLATFORM OR SERVICES, EVEN IF REHBUR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. REHBUR AND ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY, OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF: (i) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE REHBUR PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE REHBUR PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES; OR (ii) ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY DRIVER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, EVEN IF REHBUR OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ITS PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- REHBUR AND ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DRIVERS PROVIDING TRANSPORTATION SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH SOME REQUEST BRANDS MAY OFFER RIDESHARING OR PEER-TO-PEER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES AND MAY NOT BE PROFESSIONALLY LICENSED OR PERMITTED.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL REHBUR’S AND/OR AN AFFILIATE’S AND/OR A PARTNER’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE REHBUR PLATFORM, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION LINKED THERETO, ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE FOREGOING OR ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF PARTNERS FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED TWO THOUSAND PAKISTANI RUPEE OR EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN ANOTHER CURRENCY.
- THE REHBUR PLATFORM MAY BE USED BY YOU TO REQUEST AND SCHEDULE THE SERVICES WITH DRIVERS BUT YOU AGREE THAT REHBUR, ITS AFFILIATES, AND OTHER PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU RELATED TO ANY SERVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY DRIVERS OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY OUTLINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS SECTION DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Rehbur may at any time modify, discontinue, or suspend its operation of this Website, Application, Rehbur Wallet, or Rehbur Services, or any part thereof, temporarily, or permanently, without notice or any liability to you. Changes will be effective when posted on the Website or Application. We may provide additional features and services and we may cease to provide any feature or service previously provided.
- The quality of the Service obtained using the Application is entirely the responsibility of the Service Provider who ultimately provides the Service to you. You understand, therefore, that by using the Application, you may be exposed to transportation that is potentially dangerous, offensive, harmful to minors, unsafe, or otherwise objectionable, and that you use the service at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Rehbur, its Affiliates, Restaurant Partners and other partners and their officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- your use of the Rehbur Platform and the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Rehbur Platform
- your breach or violation of this Agreement
- your violation of the rights of any third party, including drivers.
General rules of Competitions, contests, and giveaways.
- Unless otherwise specified, Rehbur will conduct all competitions, contests, and giveaways (each a “Competition”) as described in this section and by entering or participating in a competition, each entrant or participant (“Entrant”) agrees to these rules whether or not any separate additional specific terms apply to the Competition.
- When entering or participating in a Competition, an Entrant may be eligible for a prize specified in the corresponding promotional material (the “Prize”). Rehbur may reject an entry at its discretion, provided that such rejection will not conflict with applicable law.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered. In the event of a prize being unavailable, Rehbur reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond Rehbur’s control make it necessary to do so. To the extent permitted by law, the Competition Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred concerning receipt of the Prize.
- Participation in a Competition does not automatically mean that the Entrant has won the Prize. A winning entry (the “Competition Winner”) will be chosen by random draw (performed by a computer processor supervised by an independent third-party) or by a panel of individuals adjudicating the entries. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Competition Winner but if the Competition Winner cannot be contacted or fails to reply to Rehbur’s communication within the communicated timeframe, Rehbur reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible Entrant. Rehbur will not be liable if the prize does not reach the Competition Winner for reasons beyond Rehbur’s reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to the “Disclaimers” section, neither Rehbur nor any Affiliates or Partners involved in a Competition will accept responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion, or unauthorized access to Competition entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising as a result of server functions, virus, bugs, or other causes outside Rehbur’s, an Affiliate’s and/or a Partner’s control.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL REHBUR’S AND/OR AN AFFILIATE’S AND/OR A PARTNER’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO ANY ENTRANT FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION IN CONNECTION WITH ANY COMPETITION OR ANY MATERIAL PUBLISHED CONCERNING A COMPETITION EXCEED THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZE.
- Rehbur reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and any associated terms and conditions. Any changes will be notified to the Entrants as soon as reasonably practical. If these terms do not, or do not, cater for a solution to any matter which may arise, then Rehbur shall have the sole discretion to decide finally on any such matter. Rehbur’s decisions on any aspect of the Competition are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Governing law and arbitration
- Except as otherwise outlined in these Rehbur Terms and Conditions, these Rehbur Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed following the laws of Pakistan and the courts of Karachi, Sindh shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Any dispute, conflict, claim, or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Rehbur Services or these Rehbur Terms and Conditions, including those relating to its validity, its construction, or its enforceability (the “Dispute”) shall be first settled amicably. In the event no amicable settlement is arrived at within a period of fifteen (15) days from the date of the first initiation of the Dispute, the Dispute shall be resolved to utilize arbitration according to the Arbitration Act, 1940. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by an arbitral tribunal consisting of 1 (one) arbitrator appointed by Rehbur. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English or Urdu language only and the seat for arbitration shall be in Sindh, Karachi. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding.
Severability of the agreement
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court or other binding authority to be invalid, you agree that every attempt shall be made to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in that provision, and the remaining provisions contained herein shall continue in full force and effect.
Claims of copyright infringement
- Claims of copyright infringement should be communicated with Rehbur’s customer service provider who would make sure the issue is conveyed to Rehbur’s legal team.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights under this Agreement in whole or in part without Rehbur’s prior written approval. You give your approval to Rehbur for it to assign or transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part, including to:
- a subsidiary or affiliate
- an acquirer of Rehbur’s equity, business, or assets
- a successor by merger. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, Rehbur, or any Driver as a result of the contract between you and Rehbur or use of the Rehbur Platform.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any law, such provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of this Agreement but the legality, validity, and enforceability of the other provisions in this Agreement shall not be affected. In that event, the parties shall replace the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or part thereof with a provision or part thereof that is legal, valid, and enforceable and that has, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or part thereof, given the contents and purpose of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties concerning its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject matter
BENEFITS FOR DRIVER
- Rehbur apka bht khayal karta hai corona ki pareshani ki wajah sy ap bht mutasir howe hain
- Ziada service charges sy pareshan bhaiyon k liye khushkhabri. Rehbur k 20% service charges shab-e-barat sy ly kar eid ki chand raat tk katoti nhe hoge.
- Rehbur Pakistan ki pehli car ride service provider hai jo Pakistani bhaiyon ki takleef smhaj sakta hai.
- Spot booking k zariye ap bharpoor faida haseel karsakty hain ap apny Pakistani bhaiyon ko manzil tk ba asani phncha sakty hain jo koi or company nhe dy rai.
- Chand raat k baat Rehbur dega mileage reward jis mai ap jitna ziada chalainge utna ziada bonus painge yani har KM par apka Rehbur izafi munafa daiga.
- Rehbur ap k liye har Pakistani 4 muqtaleef zabano mai farham karaha hai jissy apko application ka istamal asan banaya gaya hai (English, Urdu, Pashto or Sindhi)
- Rehbur pehli car service provider company hai jo ghr bethy online registration ki sahulat farham karaha hai.
- Eid k baad 60 din k andr 4000 KM chalany k baad Rehbur apki gari ka muft oil change bhe farham karaha hai
- Pehly 1000 Motor bike waly Pakistani bhai k liye 35 rides chalany k baad muft helmet bhe farham kia jaiga apki hifazat k liye.
- Rehbur ap k liye laya hai call center ki sahulat jo har waqt apki mushkilat or pareshani k liye betha hai. Koi bhe shikayat darj karwany k liye ubi call kary 03-110-734287
- Bahir ki companies sy pareshan hony ki zarurat nhe hai Rehbur apki rehnumai k liye mojood hai
- Kum kiraye sy pareshan naa hoo ub Rehbur ap k liye laya hai behtrareen rates ta k ap ziada sy ziada kama saky
- Apki behtari k liye REHBUR apni policy mai tabdel karsakta hai
RULES FOR DRIVER:
- Drivers are not allowed to take fake ride fine will be applicable or ID will be block
- if customer complain about the behavior of Driver ID will be block
- If customer complain about harassment Driver ID will be block
- Company have rights to take legal action against the driver
- During online mode driver are not allowed to intake any sort of drug & tobacco fine will be applicable
- if your car is registered in the category of AC and your AC is not working for any reason then fine will be applicable and ID can be also blocked
- if customer has been taken from long route then ID will be blocked
- if you go from the wrong way on the road then ID will be blocked and fine will be applicable
- If any sort drugs supply & illegal activity is done then REHBUR is not responsible in that case
- After registration in REHBUR if any accident or damage to the car happened then you have 3 days of time period to get that repaired else your ID will be blocked
- Rehbur will be not be responsible for any sort of damage happen to car, driver or passenger during the ride
- Rehbur is not responsible for any sort of traffic & public violence done by driver & passenger
- Rehbur has all rights to change this policy and business model any time
PER KM REWARD
Rs 1.5 – Rs 2.0
Rs 2.5 – Rs 3.0
Rs 3.5 – Rs 5.0
Rs 4.5 – Rs 6.0
Rs 5.5 – Rs 7.0
Rehbur Business Plus
Rs 6.5 – Rs 8.0